In honor of Earth Week (April 16 through Earth Day), I thought I would celebrate by helping to promote the Green Business Entrepreneurs Success Summit, featuring 28 visionary speakers, all of which can be heard for free! Here at My Solar Backup Depot, we believe highly in educating our readers about the advantages of earth-friendly solar power, and the inherent wisdom in maintaining a backup power supply. Certainly, this web-based summit will provide plenty of insight to the potential solar system consumer, but if you’ve ever had an entrepreneurial hankering, and an interest in “Green” business, continue reading: your planet is counting on you!
Are you an entrepreneur at heart who believes you can make a positive impact in the world without going broke? Are you a conscious business owner who finds attracting more clients or selling more products an ongoing struggle? Have you always longed to create a purpose-driven business, but you are not quite sure how to do it, or don’t know what you want to sell?
Whether you are an aspiring social entrepreneur or already have a conscious, socially responsible business you want to take to the next level, you will get valuable information just by attending this FREE virtual event series.
The Green Business Entrepreneurs Success Summit
The Green Business Entrepreneurs Success Summit is a FREE virtual, week long, alternative Green MBA, featuring the visionary leaders who are DEFINING the sustainable economy and ethical marketplace, plus marketing gurus who will help you take your conscious business to the next level.
Here are the details:
April 16-20 Earth Week 2012
To get access to the calls, please register:
This is a FREE Event brought to you by Green Marketing TV
Who Should Attend
- Changemakers seeking to unite purpose, passion and profit
- Conscious or heart based entrepreneurs who believe in sustainability
- Established green business owners and green business professionals
- Green marketers & green product designers
- Forward thinking entrepreneurs driving corporate sustainability initiatives
- Early stage green startup entrepreneurs
- Aspiring green and social entrepreneurs researching innovative business ideas
What You Will Learn
- Evaluating the Marketplace & Identifying Your Niche
- Developing Your Visionary Business Idea
- Raising Capital Through Business Plan Competitions, Crowdfunding & VC Investment
- Growing Your Business Without Going Crazy
- Marketing Your Business on a Bootstrap Budget
April 16-20 Earth Week 2012: REMEMBER to mark your calendar!